Antihero13 is Toronto's finest Italian-made menswear boutique. We are built by the same essence of an antihero character, rebellion. Seeking to defy the idea that timeless, high quality, and great fitting menswear must come with sticker shock, we have built our boutique on fitting men around the world in impeccable garments at attainable price points.
Why the 13? You might ask. Simply because Alessandro Nesta wore that number—and if we are passionate about something—it's fine Italian clothing and fine Italian football.
Just like Rome, we weren't built in a day. Our main goal, however, was pretty clear from the get-go: build relationships with top Italian manufactures and import high quality products to North America at a wholesale price.
We meet with our partners twice a year directly in Italy and prepare our seasonal collections out of their wholesale supply. Ultimately, bringing you stunning pieces at an affordable cost. A lot had to happen in between before this became a reality, but out of fear of boring you, we'll spare you the details and give you our timeline:
- 2000: Our first official business trip to Italy to meet with designers and their manufactures.
- 2001-2006: Opened our first boutique in Los Angeles.
- 2007: Relocated to Vancouver.
- 2011: Opened our second boutique in Toronto.
- 2015-Present: Closed our Vancouver location and put our undivided efforts in our Toronto headquarters.